My Perl modules
Of course, as a Perl fanatic, I also create modules. I released some of them, so anyone can take advantage of them. The modules that I released, can be found on CPAN, the Comprehensive Perl Archive Network. Every CPAN author has a directory, mine is at . In the list below, module names are links to documentation. You can download the modules from my CPAN directory (It's best to do so automatically with CPANPLUS).
- again can be used to re-load modules when they change. Very useful with PLP and other embedded Perl environments.
- Attribute::Property finally makes $object->property = 42 possible, without giving up value validation. It also makes creating properties extremely easy with neat syntax: sub my_property : Property .
- Crypt::Caesar is a Perl implementation of the caesar utility found in the bsdgames package. It decodes rot-n strings based on letter frequencies.
- DBIx::Simple is a wrapper around the famous DBI module. I found the interface DBI provides too much of a hassle, and introduced my own interface.
- Lingua::EO::Supersignoj converts between the many conventions for writing the special Esperanto characters.
- Math::Calc::Euro is a simple euro-calculator. It provides an object oriented interface and has hardcoded a list of all old European currencies that were replaced by the euro.
- Math::MagicSquare::Generator creates so called magic squares. A magic square is a square of unique numbers that has equal results for all horizontal, vertical and diagonal sums.
- PLP is a PHP-like thing for Perl. It's a popular module and because of that, it has its own website, where all documentation and all previous versions can be found.
The modules Acme::Tie::Handle::Blah and Devel::GetSymbols no longer exist. I don't have them, please don't ask me if you can get a copy.